All are welcome to celebrate the rich ethnic diversity that comprises our Northern Virginia population at the 5th Annual International Festival at St. Timothy Catholic Church in Chantilly, Virginia.
RAIN OR SHINE!
Join us for any or all of the day’s events!
Open to the public!
- Day begins with 9 AM Mass, Festival opens at 10 AM and runs until 4PM
- An International Rosary & Eucharistic Procession
- International Food Court from 13 countries & 5 continents
- Games including Human Foosball, Skee Ball, Rock Climbing Wall, Bungee Run, Hippo Chow Down, My Little Farm Moonbounce
- Center Stage Entertainment from around the world
- Beer Tent
- Water-to-Wine Pull
- Our Lady from Around the World display
- And more!